- Charcoal Black Charred Effect oiled and Painted Timber Cladding SertiWOOD® Dragonwood
- Charcoal black colour Heated roller Embossed Charred Effect Pattern No additional staining necessary
- Quick and easy to install
- Easy to clean.
- No dust or dirt problems
- 10-Year Paint or Stain Finish Warranty
- Tongue & Groove profile Extensive protection from the elements due to closed construction
- Available in long lengths
- Suitable for both horizontal and vertical applications
Sourced from Sustainable Forests and FSC Certified Meets UK and European Cladding Regulations CE Marked to EN14915, BS1186, BS8605
Timber Quality is A/B Grade.
Sleek, modern, charcoal black colour timber cladding that blends seamlessly with both internal and external applications. A perfect match for restaurants, bars, modern interior design and landscape spaces. Made from durable, premium quality, slow grown Nordic spruce, its unique design not only creates a luxury finish, but is also very easy to install.
For fixing cladding we recommend: Timber Cladding Stainless Steel A2 Countersunk Screws 4.0×45 or Annular Ring Stainless Steel Nails 2.65x 50mm or the Black Coated Screws 5.0×40 minimum