- Scorched & Charred Burnt oiled Siberian Larch Cladding
- Available in light brown to black (charcoal)
- Quick and easy to install
- For interior and exterior applications
- Slow grown and selected for durable heartwood
- Sourced from Sustainable Forests – FSC Certified on request
- Meets UK and European Cladding Regulations CE Marked to EN14915, BS1186, BS8605 Timber Quality is A/B Grade.
The technique of scorching and burning cladding has been used for centuries by the Japanese. The carbon layer not only enhances the durability of the timber, but also creates a beautiful black aesthetic. Its proven popular with barn conversions, modern offices and interior design for its understated and sleek finish. We only offer premium quality products, which is why this cladding has undergone 2 coats of oil as standard. We do recommend touching up with a black tinted oil once a year if used on exposed external applications. Our slow grown Siberian Larch is durable and dense, making it one of the best available in the UK. No additional treatment necessary for above ground decking, fencing and cladding projects.
For fixing cladding we recommend: Timber Cladding Stainless Steel A2 Countersunk Screws 4.0×45 or Annular Ring Stainless Steel Nails 2.65x 50mm or the Black Coated Screws 5.0×40 minimum