- Intumescent Coating for Fire Retardant Treating Timber to Euro Class B
- Mainly for timber cladding both internal and external cladding.
- TEKNOSAFE 2407-00 is a water borne intumescent primer for wood cladding and sidings. It should be applied as a touch up to trimmed ends of approved or coating to tested timber cladding species.
- It can also be used to upgrade other timber cladding products to enhance their fire performance.
- Fire retardant properties have been classified B-s1, d0 according to EN 13501-1 (SBI test) in certain systems. Only approved top coats should be applied. It can be brush applied to treat cut ends.
- Quick Drying