- 19 x 38mm Planed Square (TF11) Western Red Cedar Canadian Imported Clear (2″x 1″ x 6′) 21 pieces in a pack
- Natural golden brown colour.
- Quick and easy to install ( Multiple uses Slatted, Screen, Batten Contemporary fencing)
- Slow-grown and selected for durable heartwood from the West Coast of British Columbia
- Can be stained, painted, allow to acclimatise or dry before staining ** Please note this product is machined green/fresh and may have raised grain mainly on the edges every board is different texture**
- Available in 1.83mtr lengths
- Sourced from Sustainable Forests and PEFC Certified
- Meets the UK and European Cladding Regulations CE Marked to EN14915, BS1186, BS8605
- Timber Quality is Premium No 2 Clear and Better Grade.
- For pack quantities, lengths, dimensions, etc please click on the additional information tab
This 19x38mmx1.83mtr 21 pieces pack of Premium Western Red Cedar planed square wood slats/battens is a versatile product that can be used in endless applications from cladding, slatted, batten screen, contemporary fencing etc. The smooth planed surface on all 4 sides. Our slow grown old-growth Canadian Western Red Cedar is durable and dense, making it one of the best available in the UK. If left to naturally to weather, this Cedar will turn a beautiful silvery grey colour. For a modern look, you can treat with a large selection of wood tones or simply oil to maintain its golden brown colour. No additional treatment is necessary for above ground fencing and cladding projects.
For fixing cladding or Fencing, we recommend: Timber Cladding Stainless Steel A2 Countersunk Screws or Annular Ring Stainless Steel Nails available from our online shop lengths depending on orientation.